You are looking for a new challenge that offers an international environment? You´re working accurate and have a high sense of responsibility and reliability?
Then we have a great opportunity to reach the next step in your career.
We are currently looking for a Accounting Assistant (f/m)
- Controlling purchase invoices, incl. initiation of automated payment runs (netting-method) and final filing
- Giving payment instructions for incoming accounting transactions
- Booking of activity and delivery accounting together with in-house logistics department
- Recording of bank statements (incoming)
- Overdue controlling
- Support with monthly, quarterly and yearly closings (HGB and jap. Accounting similar to IFRS)
- Close trade-off and reporting towards department manager
- Degree in bookkeeping
- Profound relevant working experience (ideally in terms of supply chains) in an internationally operating company (preferably sales & distributor environment)
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office, Excel and SAP
- Experience with IFRS-standards desirable
- Excellent knowledge of German language and good knowledge of English language
We are looking forward to your meaningful application portfolio under the specification of the position title, your closest starting date, as well as your salary expectation.
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate to submit your CV via our webtool. Just click on the blue „BEWERBEN“ button above to upload your documents or send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact us in our Munich office: 0049 89 24 29 48 0.
Poolia is one of the Europe-wide leading specialists for qualified staff and possesses more than 25 years of experience in terms of recruiting. Today the Poolia-concern contains about 1.300 employees. In Germany we are specialized in several focus areas: Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing and Office Support.